SUSPECTS Cru win national streetdance competition
- Credit: Archant
Ely-based streetdance group SUSPECTS Cru have won a national competition.
The group is made up of children and adults who share a love of dance and train at the Paradise Sports Centre.
Six of the group entered a streetdance competition and all six placed in the finals and won in their categories.
Sarah Duzz, director of SUSPECTS Cru, said: “I feel this is such a big achievement for the children and young adults that entered.
“For the past year we have entered three different competitions. Every member that participated placed in the finals and qualified for either the world streetdance championships or the Europeans streetdance championships, which meant they were qualified to represent the UK in the final rounds in Germany.
You may also want to watch:
“I would also like to let the community know that we offer classes for anyone who may like to learn streetdance styles, have fun and maybe perform and compete themselves.”
SUSPECTS Cru offers community classes at Funk It Up Dance Groups, Paradise Sports Centre, Ely on Monday evenings.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 3 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 4 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 5 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 6 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 7 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 8 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 9 City short-listed to house Museum of Brexit
- 10 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
For more information call 07762 705644 email email@example.com or search Funk It Up Dance Groups on Facebook.