Super heroes will be at a fun day in Ely pub to raise money for Macmillan
- Credit: Archant
A city centre pub is raising money for a cancer charity with a day of family fun followed by a sky dive.
The Hereward in Ely is hosting a charity day which will see a host of activities including a chance for children to decorate gingerbread men, bingo from 3 to 4pm and a raffle.
Milling around to meet youngsters at the Market Street pub will be Superman and Batman, a home baked cake stall and an offer to play bingo with fish and chips for £5.10.
The day is on Sunday May 28 from 11am.
General manager Neil Deane and waitress Chloe Harris will then brave a sky dive three days later on May 31.
You may also want to watch:
All money raised will go to Macmillan.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 5 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 6 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 7 City short-listed to house Museum of Brexit
- 8 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 9 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 10 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station