Summerhouse stolen overnight from Saxon Business Park, Littleport - have you seen it? There’s only four in the country
- Credit: Archant
A rare summerhouse was stolen from a business address in Littleport overnight.
It is believed to have been towed away on the back of a trailer by a Mitsubishi Pajero or similar vehicle.
Police said: “We were called at 6.56am today (March 3) to reports of the theft of a summerhouse from a premises in Saxon Business Park, Littleport.
“It is believed that the theft happened sometime between 6.30pm on March 2 and 6.50am on March 3.
“There are only around four of these summerhouses in circulation in the country,” the spokesman added.
You may also want to watch:
Police are hoping a distinctive clock, which was also stolen, might help identify the summerhouse.
Anyone with information should call police on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, via crimestoppers-uk.org or on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 3 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 4 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 5 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 6 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 7 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 8 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 9 City short-listed to house Museum of Brexit
- 10 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member