Summer folk fair fundraiser coming to Burwell this weekend
- Credit: Archant
Burwell’s Summer Folk Fair, hosted by the trustees of Burwell Museum, takes place this Sunday.
The annual fundraiser will feature live music from local folk musicians Andy Wall, Louise Eatock and Burwell Folk Club as well Coton Morris.
There will also be a BBQ, windmill tours, games and stalls and the vintage tea room will be open.
BBC Radio Cambridgeshire have also confirmed that Christopher South will be presenting his weekly gardening show from the museum.
For more information call 01638 605544 or 07794 512192.
You may also want to watch:
The fundraiser takes place from 11am till 5pm.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 3 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 4 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 5 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 6 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 7 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 8 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 9 Teen rape case prompts city market safety review
- 10 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody