King’s Ely pupils to exhibit their art and design work at Apex Gallery in Bury St Edmunds
- Credit: Archant
Art and design students at King’s Ely will be exhibiting their school work at a Suffolk gallery next month.
The pupils have been invited to the exhibition that takes place at the Apex Gallery in Bury St Edmunds on Sunday, October 7.
A spokesman said: “A broad range of fashion and textiles, fine art and photography will be on display, including examples of exam and coursework.
“The exhibition has been organised to celebrate the high quality work produced by students throughout the year groups at King’s Ely Senior.
“The art department at King’s Ely is a thriving, inspiring environment where all students are encouraged to engage fully with the state-of-the-art facilities available.
You may also want to watch:
“The department specialises in fashion and textiles, fine art, sculpture and photography, and students realise ambitious outcomes, regularly achieving some of the highest exam marks in the country.”
In July, the school won the Art and Craft Award at the Education Business Awards.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 5 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 6 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 7 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 8 Heroin dealer kept machete at home
- 9 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 10 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
The exhibition at the Apex Gallery will be open every day from 10am to 4pm and admission is free.
For more information, visit: www.theapex.co.uk