Inside this picturesque three-bed cottage complete with stone flooring
- Credit: Yopa
A stunning three-bed property – complete with original wood beams, stone flooring and an inglenook fireplace – has gone on the market near Ely.
Located just five miles from the railway station and 0.2 miles to the nearest primary and secondary schools, this cottage is the perfect family home.
The rustic-looking home – which features beautiful French doors to the rear garden – is located at The Butts in Soham and is on the market for £365,000.
“The dining room has tiled flooring and also benefits from having an inglenook fireplace,” said seller Guy Joseph on Yopa.co.uk.
“The kitchen is practical and has tiled flooring, five ring gas hob with extractor hood over, built-in oven, space and plumbing for a dishwasher, steel sink with draining unit and a door to a useful utility area which doubles up as office space.
You may also want to watch:
“The utility area also has a cloakroom with low level WC and hand washbasin, storage with space and plumbing for a washing machine and a door to the rear garden.
“Upstairs, there are three bedrooms, two of which are double in size and boast an exposed brick-built chimney breast.
- 1 Traffic, noise and anti-social behaviour among objections to new youth centre
- 2 Delivery riders and drivers wanted as Deliveroo launches in Ely
- 3 Jail for violent man who repeatedly kicked his ex-girlfriend in the face
- 4 Pair praise hundreds in bid to find beloved Ziggy
- 5 East Cambs District Council is freezing council tax for eighth year in a row
- 6 Skydiving dad raises £1,623 for hospital that saved two-year-old daughter's life
- 7 Man who waved machete in front of woman sentenced
- 8 Darts ace achieves his 'dream' after reaching world's elite
- 9 Music student awarded diploma that few organists achieve while still at school
- 10 Council told in 2019 Chatteris factory would close
“A Jack and Jill style en-suite is utilized by two bedrooms whilst a spacious family bathroom has a panelled bath with tile surround, low level WC, inset washbasin with under cupboard storage and a large separate shower cubicle.
“Outside, the property is set back behind well-tended shrubbery and a driveway to the side with parking for two cars. The rear garden is enclosed and is mainly laid to lawn.”
To view the property, visit: www.yopa.co.uk/properties/details/214521