Stud Worker Fined For Throwing Orange Juice Over Wife
A STUD worker who threw a glass of juice over his wife while she was in bed has been given a one-year-supervision order. James Robertson grabbed Vicky Robertson s chin and then pushed her face away during the incident, Ely magistrates heard on Thursday.
A STUD worker who threw a glass of juice over his wife while she was in bed has been given a one-year-supervision order.
James Robertson grabbed Vicky Robertson's chin and then pushed her face away during the incident, Ely magistrates heard on Thursday.
"This was a classic domestic violence case," prosecutor Olivia Gooding told the court. The couple had rowed over Mrs Robertson's proposed trip to Scotland, she said. Mrs Robertson was in a spare bed when her husband came home from the pub, and he demanded that she return to the bed they shared.
He later grabbed her chin, pulled her face towards him, and then pushed her face away.
You may also want to watch:
"She was scared and felt vulnerable," said Mrs Gooding.
Robertson, of Newmarket Road, Ashley, had previously admitted assaulting his now estranged wife between October 22 and 24. He was ordered to pay £95 costs.
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 3 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 4 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 5 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 6 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 7 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 8 Stanley, 95, publishes first book to beat lockdown blues
- 9 Residents asked to share ideas on how improve cycling and walking in East Cambs town
- 10 Golf club's £8,850 donation for dementia singing charity All In Sound