Stretham Youth Centre given technology boost thanks to Samsung TV donation
- Credit: Archant
The young people of Stretham Youth Centre are now the proud owners of a camcorder and two series five, 32” full HD televisions, thanks to the generosity of Samsung Cambridge.
Janet Parish, chairman, said: “Our previous, well used monitors were on their last legs and desperately in need of replacing.
“The young people were thrilled to receive the new televisions.
“We are very grateful to Samsung for their generous donation, which will last us well into the future”, she added.
The televisions and camcorder were presented by Steve Roe, head of software infrastructure at Samsung Cambridge.
You may also want to watch:
He said: “We like to play an active role in the community and are delighted to be able to help the youth of Stretham with our small donation.
“We look forward to keeping in touch with them in the future to learn of their development, and are excited to support such a dynamic youth group.”
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 3 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 4 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 5 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 6 Stanley, 95, publishes first book to beat lockdown blues
- 7 Residents asked to share ideas on how improve cycling and walking in East Cambs town
- 8 Golf club's £8,850 donation for dementia singing charity All In Sound
- 9 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 10 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip