Stretham salon owner getting into the Movember spirit
STRETHAM hair salon The Mane Trade is offering free moustache trimming and advice this month to mark the Movember campaign.
The annual event sees thousands of men across the UK sport garish moustaches for a month, the aim of which is to raise funds and awareness for prostate cancer and testicular cancer charities.
This year The Mane Trade is getting in with the spirit of the campaign and, throughout the month of November, staff will be donning moustaches and offering free moustache trimming for anyone taking part in the Movember campaign.
The Mane Trade opened in High Street, Stretham, in June offering ladies hair design and male grooming, including modern wet shaving.
Owner Sara Kedge said: “Our first six-months have been amazing and I am really excited to be supporting Movember.
“Men often do not prioritise their health and well being. Frequently they ignore changes in their bodies, which can mean they don’t get the support or treatment they need early enough.”
Anyone wishing to donate funds can pop in with cash or donate online at uk.movember.com
- 1 Petition launched to save village pub
- 2 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 3 Man suffers injuries after A142 morning crash
- 4 Father accused of baby daughter's murder gave her squash, court told
- 5 Father accused of baby girl's murder 'had short fuse and made things up'
- 6 Unearthed treasures to be displayed outside British Museum for first time
- 7 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 8 'Our dog was our motivation’ - couple behind organic dog treats business
- 9 Izzy, 16, bids to kickstart female football revolution with new team
- 10 Gay tweet pastor claims 'constructive dismissal' as school caretaker