Stretham salon owner getting into the Movember spirit
STRETHAM hair salon The Mane Trade is offering free moustache trimming and advice this month to mark the Movember campaign.
The annual event sees thousands of men across the UK sport garish moustaches for a month, the aim of which is to raise funds and awareness for prostate cancer and testicular cancer charities.
This year The Mane Trade is getting in with the spirit of the campaign and, throughout the month of November, staff will be donning moustaches and offering free moustache trimming for anyone taking part in the Movember campaign.
The Mane Trade opened in High Street, Stretham, in June offering ladies hair design and male grooming, including modern wet shaving.
Owner Sara Kedge said: “Our first six-months have been amazing and I am really excited to be supporting Movember.
You may also want to watch:
“Men often do not prioritise their health and well being. Frequently they ignore changes in their bodies, which can mean they don’t get the support or treatment they need early enough.”
Anyone wishing to donate funds can pop in with cash or donate online at uk.movember.com
- 1 100mph, 20-minute police pursuit ends with a crash – and later with jail
- 2 Fireworks join Christmas lights on the Covid cancelled list for Ely
- 3 Jail for paedophile who booked hotel to abuse three children
- 4 Man drove round campsite 'like a rally driver' after argument
- 5 Villagers team up to honour 'a real character'
- 6 Christmas lights switch-on event cancelled over 'Covid uncertainty'
- 7 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 8 Bomb scare was a 'hoax' say police
- 9 Perfect end for captain Malvin after regional final glory
- 10 Boris offers MP Lucy Frazer new role in reshuffle