Police seek owners of stolen items worth more £100 from Littleport
- Credit: Archant
More than £100 worth of stolen items from Littleport - including military knives, designer sunglasses and power tools – are looking to be reunited with their owners by police.
They were believed to have been stolen from the Highfields area earlier this week on July 4 and 5.
It is possible that they were taken from insecure vehicles or open windows on homes in the warm weather.
Pictures posted on the Policing East Cambridgeshire page on Facebook show Ray Ban glasses in a case with cloth, a Milwaukee multi-tool in case, Gerber multi-tool in case, an orange handled rescue hammer with “Guardian Norwich UK” written on it, Victorinox brown leather case with black handled knife and a military camo pouch with map reading equipment inside with “E2648606 Morley” written on it.
A post on Policing East Cambridgeshire page on Facebook said: “Can you help us to identify the rightful owners?
You may also want to watch:
“Please contact us with a private message and don’t give personal details out in the comments below.
“Do your bit and please share this to help us get a better coverage.”
- 1 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 2 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 3 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 4 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 5 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 6 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 7 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 8 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 9 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 10 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
If anyone knows anything about theft or burglary and would like to notify the police anonymously, call CrimeStoppers on 0800 555 111.