Police seek owners of stolen items worth more £100 from Littleport
- Credit: Archant
More than £100 worth of stolen items from Littleport - including military knives, designer sunglasses and power tools – are looking to be reunited with their owners by police.
They were believed to have been stolen from the Highfields area earlier this week on July 4 and 5.
It is possible that they were taken from insecure vehicles or open windows on homes in the warm weather.
Pictures posted on the Policing East Cambridgeshire page on Facebook show Ray Ban glasses in a case with cloth, a Milwaukee multi-tool in case, Gerber multi-tool in case, an orange handled rescue hammer with “Guardian Norwich UK” written on it, Victorinox brown leather case with black handled knife and a military camo pouch with map reading equipment inside with “E2648606 Morley” written on it.
A post on Policing East Cambridgeshire page on Facebook said: “Can you help us to identify the rightful owners?
“Please contact us with a private message and don’t give personal details out in the comments below.
“Do your bit and please share this to help us get a better coverage.”
- 1 Family pay tribute to brothers, 13 and 17, killed in horror BMW crash
- 2 Table made from 5,000-year-old oak tree to be unveiled at Ely Cathedral in honour of The Queen
- 3 Girl, 7, left heartbroken after beloved rabbits are stolen
- 4 Food delivery robots taking to streets of Cambridgeshire
- 5 Recap: Severe disruption on Great Northern and Thameslink trains to London
- 6 Hand clinic offering additional type of treatment for arthritis sufferers
- 7 Princess Anne visits Wisbech's new Citizens Advice Bureau on Cambs trip
- 8 Princess Anne waves from Range Rover after landing in Wisbech
- 9 Boys, 13 and 17 killed in horror BMW crash near A47 in Peterborough
- 10 Table made from 5,000-year-old oak tree arrives at Ely Cathedral
If anyone knows anything about theft or burglary and would like to notify the police anonymously, call CrimeStoppers on 0800 555 111.