Four arrested, three men and one woman, following police pursuit of stolen car through Waterbeach
- Credit: Archant
Four people have been detained and a stolen vehicle has been recovered following a police pursuit in Waterbeach on Tuesday (May 15).
One female and three males were arrested after the car they were travelling in failed to stop for police on the A10 in Waterbeach near Cambridge.
A 22-year old man from Isleworth, a 25-year-old man from Enfield and a 24-year-old man from Hounslow have been arrested on suspicion of theft of a motor vehicle and remain in custody at Thorpe Wood Police Station in Peterborough.
A 21-year-old woman from Feltham was also arrested on suspicion of theft of a motor vehicle but was released and no further action was taken.
BCH Road Policing tweeted: “Vehicle failed to stop for officers on the A10 Waterbeach, after a short pursuit three males ran off from vehicle.
You may also want to watch:
“Female detained from inside the vehicle. All three males detained a short time later.
“Stolen vehicle recovered.”
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 3 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 4 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 5 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 6 Golf club's £8,850 donation for dementia singing charity All In Sound
- 7 Residents asked to share ideas on how improve cycling and walking in East Cambs town
- 8 Stanley, 95, publishes first book to beat lockdown blues
- 9 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 10 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'