Steam trains return to Soham this Father’s Day weekend - and dad’s get in free!
- Credit: Archant
Local farm attraction South Angle Farm Park will host a train and tractor weekend in Soham this Father’s Day weekend.
“The park will have a 12m long 1/5th scale steam train chugging across the farm ready to take passengers out through the fields,” said a spokesman.
“Alongside the steam train they have a range of classic tractors, a model railway
exhibition and of course all their familiar and exotic animals.”
The event follows another successful open farm Sunday where South Angle Farm Park raised money for Soham children’s charity Little Miracles.
You may also want to watch:
Dads get in free all weekend with a paying child. The farm opens from 10am to 4pm on Saturday 17 and Sunday 18 June.
Advanced tickets, £3 for adults and £6.50 for children, available from www.SouthAngleFarmPark.co.uk Full price tickets will be available on the day.
- 1 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 2 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 5 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 6 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 7 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 8 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 9 Council expects to spend £2.4m less on older people due to 'Covid loss'
- 10 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
For more information please call David on 07535 648961 or email email@example.com