Staying safe on the roads
Q103 Eyewitness Travel This week s traffic hotspots M11: Speed restrictions of 40 mph due to contraflow and resurfacing work on the M11 in both directions between J9 (the A11 turnoff) and Junction 8 (Stansted Airport/Bishops Stortford). Extra restricti
Q103 Eyewitness Travel
This week's traffic hotspots
M11: Speed restrictions of 40 mph due to contraflow and resurfacing work on the M11 in both directions between J9 (the A11 turnoff) and Junction 8 (Stansted Airport/Bishops Stortford). Extra restrictions may be in place overnight. Work is due to continue until May 6.
A14 - Longstanton: There are restrictions in place on the A14 at the Bar Hill junction to allow for improvement works on the B1050. The work affects all slip roads and is due to be in place until March 6.
A428 - St Neots: Roadworks on the A428 around the B1428 Cambridge Road. Expect slight delays until March 4.
A14 - Stow Cum Quy: Roadworks on A14 Westbound at J35 at Stow Cum Quy due to works for new safety cameras. Expected to continue until the end of March.
- 1 Chapel conversion withdrawn following stinging rebuke
- 2 Both drivers seriously injured after head on crash
- 3 Village farm buildings targeted in arson attack
- 4 Councillors left disappointed as decision made on £37m station project
- 5 Have you seen Harry Gibson? He's wanted by police
- 6 Top roles confirmed at council owned housing firm
- 7 Two women fighting for life after A141 crash
- 8 A141 crash involves recycling lorry
- 9 Popular food and leisure hub plans win over planners
- 10 Three officers commended for 2021 Boat Race policing
A47 - Thorney: Roadworks between 9.30am and 3.30pm on the A47 around B1040 Station Road. Work continues until the end of April.
B1049 Cambridge Road, Cambridge: Narrow lanes due to roadworks on B1049 Cambridge Road at King's Hedges Road, near to junction 32 of the A14, due to the building work at Arbury park. Road sweepers travelling slowly through the area all day to keep the road clear of mud. Station Road, Oakington: Station Road is closed due to bridge maintenance work near Mill Road and Water Lane. A diversion is in place via Histon.
Gorefield Road, Leverington: The road is shut due to resurfacing work between High Road and Church Road until the end of March.
Fen Road, Parson Drove: Fen Road is closed due to bridge maintenance work. The closure is expected to remain in place until March 17.
Red Lodge, Suffolk: Carnation Way is shut in both directions at Heatherset Way due to roundabout construction.
n For the latest traffic news, listen in to Q103 on 103FM and DAB Digital Radio. If you spot a traffic jam, be a Q103 Eyewitness Caller by calling 01223 236103.