St John’s Methodist Church
TERRY Day led the morning worship for Palm Sunday. Mr and Mrs Peacock read the lessons and Peter Kirby was the pianist. The evening worship was a united one with St George s Parish Church. The Women s Fellowship met on Tuesday afternoon. There will be a C
TERRY Day led the morning worship for Palm Sunday. Mr and Mrs Peacock read the lessons and Peter Kirby was the pianist. The evening worship was a united one with St George's Parish Church.
The Women's Fellowship met on Tuesday afternoon. There will be a Circuit Holy Communion service today (Thursday) at St John's. This will start with a simple meal, followed by Holy Communion and a time in the church garden when we will read the story of Jesus in Gethseman (bring torches).
On Good Friday, there will be a Walk Of Witness starting from the Regal car park at 9.30am with a service of the Evangelical Church at 10.30am.
The Revd Roger Steward will lead the service for Easter Sunday, starting at 10.45am and the evening service will be a circuit service to be held at Ely Methodist Church, starting at 6.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
On April 22, there will be a concert given by the King's Lynn Male Voice Choir with Jacky Kirby and Jennifer Thompson in the church starting at 7.30pm. Tickets are £5 on the door. Refreshments will be served.
Please feel free to come along and join us for our Easter celebrations.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 3 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 4 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 5 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 6 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 7 City short-listed to house Museum of Brexit
- 8 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 9 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 10 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station