Sprawling farm estate - complete with orchards and 100 acres of land - goes up for sale
- Credit: Archant
A 100-acre farm in Haddenham has been put on the market.
Hinton Hall Farm, located off the A1123, is being offered for sale as a whole or in four parts by rural estate agents, Brown and Co.
Combined, Brown estimates the value of the farm, which stretches to almost 100 acres, to be about £965,000.
At present, the farm is a mix of apple orchards and crop-growing fields.
A spokesman said: “Hinton Hall Farm offers the opportunity to purchase a mixed commercial farm in Cambridgeshire. In all the farm extends to approximately 40.18 hectares including arable land, orchards and a central workshop and office.
You may also want to watch:
“The orchards are currently farmed in hand being operated on a commercial basis growing three varieties of apples for processing. A purchaser has the option to either continue with this use or to convert the land to arable production - subject
to obtaining the appropriate consents.
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 3 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 4 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 5 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 6 WATCH: The Fens celebrates its own 'Ark of Triumph'
- 7 New Ely cinema, royal visit, Welney gets a hall and Thomas a new car
- 8 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 9 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 10 New-look Crusaders show fighting spirit to earn comeback triumph
“The soils are mainly of the Milford series being well drained fine loamy reddish soils over rock. The majority of the farm is classified as grade two.”
The closing date for offers on the property is August 14. Contact Brown and Co on 01284 725715.