Sprawling farm estate - complete with orchards and 100 acres of land - goes up for sale
- Credit: Archant
A 100-acre farm in Haddenham has been put on the market.
Hinton Hall Farm, located off the A1123, is being offered for sale as a whole or in four parts by rural estate agents, Brown and Co.
Combined, Brown estimates the value of the farm, which stretches to almost 100 acres, to be about £965,000.
At present, the farm is a mix of apple orchards and crop-growing fields.
A spokesman said: “Hinton Hall Farm offers the opportunity to purchase a mixed commercial farm in Cambridgeshire. In all the farm extends to approximately 40.18 hectares including arable land, orchards and a central workshop and office.
“The orchards are currently farmed in hand being operated on a commercial basis growing three varieties of apples for processing. A purchaser has the option to either continue with this use or to convert the land to arable production - subject
to obtaining the appropriate consents.
- 1 Back garden log cabin needs permission says council
- 2 Preschool 'special in people's hearts' to close after more than 30 years
- 3 ‘It’s sadly coming to a natural end’ - restaurant to close its doors by August
- 4 Daughter pays tribute to model engineer who 'tried his hand at anything'
- 5 21st century agreement on future of 17th century pub
- 6 BMX star, 11, hopes world debut can lead to Olympics dream
- 7 New bid for housing thwarted by Great Crested Newts
- 8 Change of plan for A142 Mepal bridge works as July closures announced
- 9 ‘It’s been very rewarding’ - Letizia amazed by support for La Strega
- 10 Axing BBC TV news from Cambridge 'a backward step' says MP
“The soils are mainly of the Milford series being well drained fine loamy reddish soils over rock. The majority of the farm is classified as grade two.”
The closing date for offers on the property is August 14. Contact Brown and Co on 01284 725715.