Spend an evening with Paul ‘Gazza’ Gascoigne at the Princess Theatre in Hunstanton
- Credit: Archant
An Evening With Paul Gascoigne is coming to the Princess Theatre in Hunstanton later this year.
The former professional football player and manager is also known by his nickname, Gazza.
He earned 57 caps during his England career and has been described by the National Football Museum as “the most naturally gifted English midfielder of his generation”.
There will be a live question and answer session and a chance to purchase some UK football memorabilia.
There’s also a raffle and prizes to be won.
The event takes place on September 22 at 7.30pm.
Tickets, £41.50 to £76.50, are available from www.thelittleboxoffice.com
- 1 Izzy, 16, bids to kickstart female football revolution with new team
- 2 Woman summonsed in connection with crash that killed five-month-old Louis Thorold
- 3 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 4 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 5 Gay tweet pastor claims 'constructive dismissal' as school caretaker
- 6 War veteran, Freddie, marks 100th birthday
- 7 Community group ‘hoping for success’ with opening of new cinema
- 8 Unearthed treasures to be displayed outside British Museum for first time
- 9 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 10 Father accused of baby girl's murder had a 'short temper'
The higher price includes a meet and greet and photo.