Spend an evening with Paul ‘Gazza’ Gascoigne at the Princess Theatre in Hunstanton
- Credit: Archant
An Evening With Paul Gascoigne is coming to the Princess Theatre in Hunstanton later this year.
The former professional football player and manager is also known by his nickname, Gazza.
He earned 57 caps during his England career and has been described by the National Football Museum as “the most naturally gifted English midfielder of his generation”.
There will be a live question and answer session and a chance to purchase some UK football memorabilia.
There’s also a raffle and prizes to be won.
You may also want to watch:
The event takes place on September 22 at 7.30pm.
Tickets, £41.50 to £76.50, are available from www.thelittleboxoffice.com
- 1 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 5 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 6 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
- 7 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 8 Fireworks join Christmas lights on the Covid cancelled list for Ely
- 9 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 10 Rats are causing 'abhorrent situation' in town, admits councillor
The higher price includes a meet and greet and photo.