Free entry for mums this Mother’s Day at South Angle Farm Park in Soham
- Credit: Archant
South Angle Farm Park in Soham is offering free entry for mums and female guardians (as long as they visit with a full paying child) over the Mother’s Day weekend.
The offer comes as the park farm prepares for its busiest Easter holidays ever with more than 3,000 visitors expected between Saturday March 30 and Easter Monday (April 22).
David Woricker, farm manager, said: “Spring has sprung at our farm park and our Easter event is bigger than ever.
“We have a farm full of new animal friends including our lambs, chicks and ducklings. “Lamb feeding will take place throughout the day, as well as rabbit handing and a reptile handling experience.”
The ‘springtime Easter special’ runs from April 1 to April 18 before Easter weekend from April 19 to 22.
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit www.southanglefarmpark.co.uk or call 07535 648 961 for more information.
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 3 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 4 Triple judo Olympic champion to give masterclass for Ely Dojo
- 5 New Ely cinema, royal visit, Welney gets a hall and Thomas a new car
- 6 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 7 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 8 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire
- 9 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 10 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut