South Angle Farm Park needs just £400 to reach £5,000 fundraising target
- Credit: Archant
South Angle Farm Park in Soham needs just £400 to reach the £5,000 fundraising target that is needed to ensure the educational farm survives the coronavirus pandemic.
The Crowdfunder, which has so far raised £4,600, was set up by educational officer Daisy Russell to help feed the animals and pay the farm’s small team.
Daisy, who has since been furloughed, said: “I just wanted to message to say how much we appreciate the piece you ran on our situation at the start of the outbreak.
“We can track where the donations to our Crowdfunder came from and your post generated a lot of help for us, thank you to all of you.
“We now have just a few days left and are only £400 from our target.
You may also want to watch:
“We are asking for donations to cover the basic costs of animal food and welfare.
“Our enormous thanks to you for helping at this difficult time.”
To donate click here.
- 1 Customers report summerhouse builder to fraud investigators
- 2 'Panicked' dangerous driver apologised after 90mph police pursuit
- 3 'We have a duty to follow planning policies': Council's firm stance over pub's giant mug
- 4 Did you go to Newmarket Nights? Spot yourself in our gallery
- 5 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 6 Power boats thrill crowds at river races
- 7 First homes approved for Waterbeach Barracks
- 8 Magic show set to go Wrong on stage at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 9 Health chief’s stark warning: ‘The virus doesn’t care we changed the rules’
- 10 SAS ‘original’ Reg Seekings to feature in book