Branding company based in Ely support Mepal Sports Football Club with new warm-up jackets worth around £400
- Credit: Archant
An Ely-based branding company has supplied new warm-up jackets to the Mepal Sports Football Club as part of their sponsorship deal with the club.
Soopa Doopa Branding Ltd supplied the new jackets as well as the current kit and sports bottoms, which is all together worth around £1,000.
Jake Scott-Paul, director of Soopa Doopa, plays for the Mepal team and says that his company “supports local sport”.
He said: “We supplied the current kit, jackets and sports bottoms. The kit alone is worth around £600 and with the jackets it would be around £1,000.
“We like to support local sport at Soopa Doopa. We also support England footgolfer Craig Galbraith. We supply his kit.”
Mepal Sports Football Club wore their new jackets to their game against local rivals Isleham. They won 3-2 away from home.
Jake added: “We continued our winning form this weekend, beating local rivals Isleham 3-2 away from home with goals from George Rayner and myself.”
- 1 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field
- 2 Man caught red-handed after series of drug raids
- 3 Eco-home will be icing on the cake for 'Good Life' couple
- 4 'Shocking' abuse left partner 'vulnerable and afraid'
- 5 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 6 'She had her whole life ahead of her': Charity skydive in memory of fatal crash victim
- 7 Cash machines stolen in ram raid at Tesco in Brandon
- 8 Plea to give beloved Reba 'best fighting chance'
- 9 Murder suspects continue to be quizzed as detectives seek CCTV
- 10 Baby murder trial jury told birth referred to safeguarding team