Branding company based in Ely support Mepal Sports Football Club with new warm-up jackets worth around £400
- Credit: Archant
An Ely-based branding company has supplied new warm-up jackets to the Mepal Sports Football Club as part of their sponsorship deal with the club.
Soopa Doopa Branding Ltd supplied the new jackets as well as the current kit and sports bottoms, which is all together worth around £1,000.
Jake Scott-Paul, director of Soopa Doopa, plays for the Mepal team and says that his company “supports local sport”.
He said: “We supplied the current kit, jackets and sports bottoms. The kit alone is worth around £600 and with the jackets it would be around £1,000.
“We like to support local sport at Soopa Doopa. We also support England footgolfer Craig Galbraith. We supply his kit.”
You may also want to watch:
Mepal Sports Football Club wore their new jackets to their game against local rivals Isleham. They won 3-2 away from home.
Jake added: “We continued our winning form this weekend, beating local rivals Isleham 3-2 away from home with goals from George Rayner and myself.”
- 1 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 2 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 5 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 6 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 7 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
- 8 Fireworks join Christmas lights on the Covid cancelled list for Ely
- 9 Rats are causing 'abhorrent situation' in town, admits councillor
- 10 Christmas comes early as festive lights couple hold trial switch-on