Solicitor Andrew joins Ward Gethin Archer team at Ely
- Credit: Archant
Cambridgeshire law firm Ward Gethin Archer has appointed solicitor Andrew Carrier to join its commercial law team in Ely.
Andrew, who has worked in commercial law for 18 years, previously worked for a large regional solicitors practice in Cambridge and Birmingham.
He then moved to London with his own commercial law business, before joining a local law firm in 2014.
Andrew said: “Joining Ward Gethin Archer is a fantastic opportunity for me. The firm has
been in Ely for over 230 years and has an excellent reputation in the city and the region.
You may also want to watch:
“I hope to bring my skills and expertise to the firm to enhance and help the firm continue to
- 1 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 2 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 5 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 6 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 7 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
- 8 Fireworks join Christmas lights on the Covid cancelled list for Ely
- 9 Rats are causing 'abhorrent situation' in town, admits councillor
- 10 Christmas comes early as festive lights couple hold trial switch-on
Chris Dewey; managing director, said: “I am delighted to welcome Andrew to the firm.
“Andrew’s skills and expertise will further strengthen our ever-growing commercial team.”
Outside of work, Andrew is a keen ultra-distance runner competing in the UK and abroad.
Contact Andrew on 01353 662203 or email firstname.lastname@example.org