Soham Young Farmers Club to hold charity ceilidh dance
- Credit: Archant
The Soham branch of the Young Farmers Club will hold their annual charity ceilidh dance on Friday January 27.
Taking place at Hiam Sports & Social Club in Prickwillow from 7.30pm until midnight, there will be a hog roast supported by TFM Butchers Isleham.
This year’s dance event will raise money for welfare charity Royal Agricultural Benevolent Institution, Soham YFC’s chosen charity for 2017.
There will also be a raffle held on the night.
Tickets; £20 per person, are available from any member of Soham YF or club members Anna Thompson on 07714 778182 or Chloe Gimson on 07932 440204.
You may also want to watch:
For more information contact Gary Malkin on 07860 124151 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 5 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 6 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 7 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 8 Heroin dealer kept machete at home
- 9 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 10 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash