Letter: Football club remaining closed until June to help NHS
- Credit: Soham Town Rangers FC
Soham is a wonderful community…
One that Soham Town Rangers FC is proud to be part of.
We have supported the community through schemes such as free meals for children and the NHS lateral flow testing centre which will continue to be run until Monday May 31.
We thank you all for your continued support for our club.
On Monday May 17, the government restrictions will lift further, allowing customers to now eat and drink indoors as well as outside.
Soham has some great pubs, cafes and restaurants.
You may also want to watch:
In order to support our community, Soham Town Rangers FC will NOT open on Monday May 17.
We will remain closed until Tuesday June 1 to allow the NHS to continue to provide much-needed lateral flow testing to our local community.
- 1 Friends pay tribute to ‘great young lad’ who drowned at Bawsey Pits
- 2 Catering wars as converted horsebox trailer takes on National Trust
- 3 Man dies following crash on Cambridgeshire road
- 4 Vaccine centre closure date announced amid 60,000 doses target
- 5 Palmer's 'flagship' £100k homes will be council houses
- 6 Couple swap healthcare for glamping with new venture
- 7 Suspected building site burglars stopped in their tracks
- 8 Welcome to the Fens but can you guess which part?
- 9 Petition calls for more Cambs busways to be scrapped
- 10 Chilled out seal photographed relaxing on Cambs riverbank
Our fellow hospitality establishments look forward to your custom.
We would encourage you all to support your local community by visiting one of Soham’s many food and drink establishments, especially now that you will be able to sit inside again.
We look forward to welcoming you all back to Soham Town Rangers FC from Tuesday June 1 where we will be kicking things off with a few events during the day throughout the week for children and their families.
Do keep an eye on our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages for exciting news about the up-and-coming Euros.
HANNAH FIREK, Soham Town Rangers FC community liaison manager