Soham Town Rangers appointment aims to bolster community drive
- Credit: Soham Town Rangers FC
Soham Town Rangers FC hope their latest appointment can help ensure the club remains a focal point of the local community.
The Greens, who mark their 100th anniversary at Julius Martin Lane this year, have appointed Hannah Firek to the newly-formed position of community liaison manager.
Hannah, from Soham, said: “I am very excited to be working with the club in an extremely varied role.
“Our aim is to use the centrally-located facilities, soon to be upgraded, as a community hub and work with the various groups in Soham to maximise the benefits that this football club can bring to the community it serves.”
Mark Goldsack, chairman of Soham Town Rangers, said: “Hannah’s appointment reaffirms the club’s commitment to the town and its residents.
You may also want to watch:
“Hannah will ensure that we continue to drive our football club to be at the centre if not the heartbeat of our growing town.”
Mr Goldsack added: “We look forward to working with local schools, businesses, community groups and stakeholders for the benefit of all.”
- 1 Man dies following crash on Cambridgeshire road
- 2 Catering wars as converted horsebox trailer takes on National Trust
- 3 Friends pay tribute to ‘great young lad’ who drowned at Bawsey Pits
- 4 Couple swap healthcare for glamping with new venture
- 5 Vaccine centre closure date announced amid 60,000 doses target
- 6 Damning care home report reveals all areas ‘require improvement’
- 7 Palmer's 'flagship' £100k homes will be council houses
- 8 Teenagers arrested after man is hospitalised in serious assault
- 9 Man in his 20 dies at West Norfolk park
- 10 Welcome to the Fens but can you guess which part?