Soham Town Rangers appointment aims to bolster community drive
- Credit: Soham Town Rangers FC
Soham Town Rangers FC hope their latest appointment can help ensure the club remains a focal point of the local community.
The Greens, who mark their 100th anniversary at Julius Martin Lane this year, have appointed Hannah Firek to the newly-formed position of community liaison manager.
Hannah, from Soham, said: “I am very excited to be working with the club in an extremely varied role.
“Our aim is to use the centrally-located facilities, soon to be upgraded, as a community hub and work with the various groups in Soham to maximise the benefits that this football club can bring to the community it serves.”
Mark Goldsack, chairman of Soham Town Rangers, said: “Hannah’s appointment reaffirms the club’s commitment to the town and its residents.
“Hannah will ensure that we continue to drive our football club to be at the centre if not the heartbeat of our growing town.”
Mr Goldsack added: “We look forward to working with local schools, businesses, community groups and stakeholders for the benefit of all.”
- 1 80 homes threaten access to ‘rural haven of rare beauty’
- 2 Trainspotters catch Duchess of Sutherland whistling through Fens
- 3 Dental practice plan move to business park
- 4 Woman wins right to build annexe to home
- 5 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home
- 6 Primary school plans for new town take step forward
- 7 Two-day operation to feature in episode four of TV series
- 8 Firm announces acquisition of independent planning firm
- 9 GP surgery 'failing' us says Labour
- 10 Multiple emergency services at scene after B1098 crash