Motorcyclist remains in hospital with serious injuries after collision
- Credit: GOOGLE STREET VIEW
A motorcyclist from Littleport remains in hospital with serious injuries after a collision with a car in Soham.
The collision involving a silver Vauxhall Vivaro and a black Honda motorbike happened at about 3.30pm on Wednesday (December 16).
It happened as the car attempted to turn right onto Holmes Lane from Townsend.
The motorcyclist, a man in his 30s, suffered serious injuries and was taken to Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge where he remains.
The driver of the Vauxhall suffered minor injuries and did not require hospital treatment.
You may also want to watch:
Police are now appealing for information and officers are asking for anyone who saw the collision or either vehicle in the lead up to the accident to contact them.
If anyone has dashcam footage, they should also contact police via webchat or by calling 101, quoting incident number 298 of December 16.
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut
- 3 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 4 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 5 'My UK dream became a reality': World first sake brewery launches in Ely
- 6 80 ‘pieces of graffiti’ removed by council in just six months
- 7 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 8 New Ely cinema, royal visit, Welney gets a hall and Thomas a new car
- 9 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 10 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol