Soham Fund-Raiser Callum Fairhurst Has Organised A Bike Ride To Raise Money For Clic Sargent
SOHAM fund-raiser Callum Fairhurst has organised a bike ride from John O Groats to Land s End to raise money for children s cancer charity Clic Sargent. Callum, aged 12, lost his brother Liam to cancer in 2009, and has vowed to continue fund-raising for C
SOHAM fund-raiser Callum Fairhurst has organised a bike ride from John O'Groats to Land's End to raise money for children's cancer charity Clic Sargent.
Callum, aged 12, lost his brother Liam to cancer in 2009, and has vowed to continue fund-raising for Clic Sargent.
Callum has organised the cycle ride through Twitter and has name the event TwycleBritain. Other fund-raising projects will take place leading up to the bike ride which will take place in August and September with riders taking on two-hour stints to complete the 1,000 miles.
An online auction will run on May 21 to kick-start the fund-raising campaign, which Callum hopes will raise �20,000.
Pic cap: Callum Fairhurst receiving his Diana Award for his magnificent fund-raising from ex-Prime Minister's wife Sarah Brown.
- 1 Thief will spend Christmas in prison after breaching court order
- 2 Taxi firm introduce ‘hangover recovery kits’ during Christmas party season
- 3 Council's plea to protect East Cambs from Covid-19 this Christmas
- 4 Rail passengers urged to plan ahead of vital junction rebuild
- 5 New-look girls' team bolstered on and off the pitch
- 6 'She will be sorely missed' - Rev Teresa retires
- 7 Therapy dogs' ‘meet and greet’ in Ely raises £130 for charity
- 8 St Ives man undergoes pioneering heart treatment
- 9 Air cadet Rory given fitting farewell after loyal service
- 10 Grandmother paralysed by Covid slowly improving, judge told