Soham Fund-Raiser Callum Fairhurst Has Organised A Bike Ride To Raise Money For Clic Sargent
SOHAM fund-raiser Callum Fairhurst has organised a bike ride from John O Groats to Land s End to raise money for children s cancer charity Clic Sargent. Callum, aged 12, lost his brother Liam to cancer in 2009, and has vowed to continue fund-raising for C
SOHAM fund-raiser Callum Fairhurst has organised a bike ride from John O'Groats to Land's End to raise money for children's cancer charity Clic Sargent.
Callum, aged 12, lost his brother Liam to cancer in 2009, and has vowed to continue fund-raising for Clic Sargent.
Callum has organised the cycle ride through Twitter and has name the event TwycleBritain. Other fund-raising projects will take place leading up to the bike ride which will take place in August and September with riders taking on two-hour stints to complete the 1,000 miles.
An online auction will run on May 21 to kick-start the fund-raising campaign, which Callum hopes will raise �20,000.
You may also want to watch:
Pic cap: Callum Fairhurst receiving his Diana Award for his magnificent fund-raising from ex-Prime Minister's wife Sarah Brown.
- 1 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 2 Emergency services – including two air ambulances – rush to A10 crash
- 3 Company ‘paralysed by Brexit’ forced to open warehouse in Holland
- 4 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 5 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 6 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 7 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 8 Burglar who was spared by judge stole from woman three days later
- 9 New youth centre could be built in Littleport
- 10 Pedestrian dies crossing busy Cambridgeshire road