Soham Fund-Raiser Callum Fairhurst Has Organised A Bike Ride To Raise Money For Clic Sargent
SOHAM fund-raiser Callum Fairhurst has organised a bike ride from John O Groats to Land s End to raise money for children s cancer charity Clic Sargent. Callum, aged 12, lost his brother Liam to cancer in 2009, and has vowed to continue fund-raising for C
SOHAM fund-raiser Callum Fairhurst has organised a bike ride from John O'Groats to Land's End to raise money for children's cancer charity Clic Sargent.
Callum, aged 12, lost his brother Liam to cancer in 2009, and has vowed to continue fund-raising for Clic Sargent.
Callum has organised the cycle ride through Twitter and has name the event TwycleBritain. Other fund-raising projects will take place leading up to the bike ride which will take place in August and September with riders taking on two-hour stints to complete the 1,000 miles.
An online auction will run on May 21 to kick-start the fund-raising campaign, which Callum hopes will raise �20,000.
You may also want to watch:
Pic cap: Callum Fairhurst receiving his Diana Award for his magnificent fund-raising from ex-Prime Minister's wife Sarah Brown.
- 1 Customers report summerhouse builder to fraud investigators
- 2 'Panicked' dangerous driver apologised after 90mph police pursuit
- 3 'We have a duty to follow planning policies': Council's firm stance over pub's giant mug
- 4 Did you go to Newmarket Nights? Spot yourself in our gallery
- 5 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 6 Power boats thrill crowds at river races
- 7 First homes approved for Waterbeach Barracks
- 8 Health chief’s stark warning: ‘The virus doesn’t care we changed the rules’
- 9 Magic show set to go Wrong on stage at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 10 SAS ‘original’ Reg Seekings to feature in book