Charity concert is coming to Soham
- Credit: Archant
A charity concert is to be held at the Soham Pavilion in aid of the Royal British Legion next month.
The Michael Antony Show will take place on Saturday December 16.
The show will feature songs from local artist, Tanisha, The Newmarket School of dance and the Gail Henry School of dance.
Soul singer, Tony Chouler will make the show a “Christmas special”.
He said: “I must say it will be a great show, I believe one of the first in the new pavilion so I really do hope to see you there, and you certainly won’t be disappointed.”
You may also want to watch:
The pavilion was given a 21st century makeover last year with new equipment.
The charity concert will start at 7pm and finish at 10pm.
- 1 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 5 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 6 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
- 7 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 8 Fireworks join Christmas lights on the Covid cancelled list for Ely
- 9 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 10 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
Tickets, £6.50 and £7, are available from Brenda’s Flowers, the Soham Town Council office or by calling Tony on 07710 973840 or email email@example.com