Budding storyteller Denzil joins Soham author Chip Colquhoun at Burrows Bookshop in Ely
- Credit: Archant
Soham author Chip Colquhoun spent the day at Burrows Bookshop in Ely on Saturday (October 14).
He spent the day signing copies of his published books ‘Who Made England’ and ‘The First King of England (in a dress!)’.
Among the children who went to the signing was Denzil Locke, from Soham, who has a story published in Colquhoun’s book.
As well as a chance to meet the author, there was storytelling and face-painting.
Chip began storytelling professionally in 2007, co-founding Snail Tales with Amy Robinson. He’s since performed in seven countries, represented the Oxford Reading Tree online, and wrote the EU guide to storytelling for schools as well as Cambridgeshire Folk Tales for Children.
You may also want to watch:
He lives in Soham with Emma and Tito, and presents The Graticast on YouTube.
He has told stories around the country at theatres, festivals, schools, museums and libraries.
- 1 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 2 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 5 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 6 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 7 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 8 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 9 Council expects to spend £2.4m less on older people due to 'Covid loss'
- 10 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
For more information about Chip Colquhoun and his work visit https://sfs.org.uk/people/chip-colquhoun