Snakes, spiders and a whole host of creepy crawlies welcome hundreds at South Angle Farm Park at its safari week
- Credit: Archant
South Angle Farm Park in Soham had an exotic makeover this week as it hosted its safari week.
Hundreds of animal lovers headed down to Angle Common to explore the farm’s animal kingdom which included horses, guinea pigs and goats – as well as more exotic offerings like snakes, spiders and millipedes.
The safari week formed part of the farm’s schedule of summer events and owner David Woricker said it was a big success.
“We’ve had a very successful week,” he said. “We’ve had about 300 people coming along this week to enjoy all the animals and we’re expecting a big week next week for our Fairytale week.”
The park is open from 10am till 4pm each day, and tickets can be booked by visiting www.ticketsource.co.uk.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, visit www.southanglefarmpark.co.uk or call 01353 720932.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 5 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 6 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 7 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 8 Heroin dealer kept machete at home
- 9 Rail volunteers recognised at awards ceremony
- 10 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash