Slimming World responds to summer
SUMMER is just around the corner and that means trying to fit back into last year s swimming costume. Sharon Heaps from Slimming World in Littleport has offered the following ideas that will make you want to lose those few extra pounds and look hot this s
SUMMER is just around the corner and that means trying to fit back into last year's swimming costume.
Sharon Heaps from Slimming World in Littleport has offered the following ideas that will make you want to lose those few extra pounds and look hot this summer.
Would you love to:
# slim more easily than you ever thought possible;
# eat and enjoy 'real food' that will satisfy your appetite while you are slimming;
# create satisfying meals the whole family will love;
- 1 Pedestrian struck on Ely Road in Littleport
- 2 Council bans use of agricultural land to extend garden
- 3 Former Baptist chapel to be turned into four-bedroom house
- 4 Councillor hits out at 'huge intransigence' over splash pad project
- 5 Mexican restaurant to open inside former Frankie & Benny's in Ely
- 6 ‘It’s been like this for 11 months’ - woman’s assisted refuse collection failure
- 7 Village road closing for five weeks for temporary barrier installation
- 8 Shoplifter, 33, who assaulted woman is on the run
- 9 Shoplifter barred from every M&S and Sainsbury's in Cambridgeshire
- 10 21st century agreement on future of 17th century pub
# feel good about yourself and in control of your life;
# lose weight without ever feeling hungry or deprived;
# embrace life with energy and vitality;
# love the way you look every day;
# know that you are slimming in a way that's recognised as super healthy as well as super effective;
# help to protect yourself from serious illnesses;
# enjoy eating out and a social life while you slim;
# wear whatever you choose and shop wherever you like;
# stay a healthy weight forever.
Slimming World is there every step of the way to help you reach your target weight.
It offers everything from fitness advice to great tips on how to loose weight.
INFO: For more information contact Sharon Heaps on 01353 861499.