Skate on The North Pole Festival Cambridge’s largest ever ice rink this winter
- Credit: Archant
Be one of the first to skate on The North Pole Festival Cambridge’s largest ever ice rink from this month.
This year the popular attraction will focus on a relaxed festival atmosphere to encourage more people to chill out and enjoy all it has to offer throughout the festive period and celebrate the magical season.
To warm up after skating, the North Pole’s Alpine Lodge bar will be serving a range of drinks from warming Glühwein to chilled beer.
There will also be pop-up food stalls selling everything from crepes to churros to the authentic German Swing Grill.
The festival is open daily from November 17 to January 8.
You may also want to watch:
“So make sure you get your festive jumpers, winter beanies and woolly gloves on and join us for a skate” say organisers.
Visit www.thenorthpolecambridge.co.uk/ for more information or to book.
- 1 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 2 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 3 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 4 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 5 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 6 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 7 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 8 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 9 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 10 Drunk driver failed to spot police car parked next to her