Six people arrested in connection with Chittering murder are rebailed
SIX people arrested in connection with the murder of Chittering pensioner Llewelyn Thomas have had their bail extended by police.
The two men, aged 20 and 24, who were arrested on suspicion of murder have been rebailed by officers until August 28.
A 16-year-old boy, a 22-year-old man and a 26-year-old man will also remain on bail until the end of August on suspicion of murder.
A 26-year-old woman arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to pervert the course of justice had her bail extended until the end of next month, also.
Police believe that Mr Thomas killed during a botched burglary at his home in Ely Road, on December 17. He was discovered by neighbours the following morning.
You may also want to watch:
His silver Rover 75 estate, registration BJ51 CJV, was taken from his home along with several other items, including watches and antiques, and later found dumped in nearby Milton.
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 Son's touching tribute: 'My father fought with passion for that in which he believed'
- 4 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 5 Man named following fatal collision
- 6 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 7 Ex-councillor launches 'one million steps' charity challenge
- 8 First large-scale Cambs Covid-19 vaccination centres open this week
- 9 Ambulance charity first in East to transfer Covid-19 patients by air