Three development sites in Cambridgeshire on the open market with Cheffins for nearly six million pounds
- Credit: Archant
Three sites in Cambridgeshire have been put on the open market for nearly six million pounds.
More than 100 houses could be built on the land in Meldreth, Fordham and Sutton by potential developers.
It comes as East Anglia-based property company, Cheffins, launched the three sites to the open market this week.
The largest site on offer is 7.7 acres in Sutton, near Ely, which has planning consent for 53 new homes.
It currently comprises of linear agricultural fields and abuts Garden Close from which it has direct vehicle access.
You may also want to watch:
In Fordham, Cheffins is offering a 5.5 acre site which has planning consent for 52 new homes.
The property comprises of a greenfield site which is currently an arable field and paddocks and directly accessed from Soham Road.
- 1 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 2 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris
- 3 A10 speed limit reduced at Waterbeach after death of baby Louis Thorold
- 4 300 take part in autonomous shuttle passenger trial
- 5 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 6 Historic hotel opens doors after lockdown transformation
- 7 Not breaking news: Vicar has lucky escape, station closes and hotel sold
- 8 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 9 9 never to be forgotten moments from Cambridgeshire politicians
- 10 Open air theatre is back in Ely this weekend
In Meldreth, planning permission has been granted for 18 homes on a three-acre site.
Maxwell Fahie, associate at Cheffins, said: “These three sites offer both local and national housebuilders the opportunity to secure strategic development land in a region of the UK which is currently suffering from an acute shortage of new housing stock.”
Sutton - £1,900,000
Fordham - £2,000,000
Meldreth - £1,950,000
Offers for the Fordham and Sutton sites are invited by the March 29 and should be made to Maxwell Fahie.
For further information contact Maxwell on 01223 213777 or firstname.lastname@example.org