Single launch is a sell-out for Ely musician
- Credit: Archant
Up and coming Ely musician Will Law celebrated the launch of his new single with a sell-out gig at the Babylon Gallery at the weekend.
Will, 21, has just released his new single I’m So Lonely All The Time and performed the track live to an audience of 60 at the gallery, in Waterside, on Sunday.
Also performing at the event were local acts Track & Field, Grace Sarah and Red Stone.
Will, who funds his music through his job at the Co-op, in Littleport, said: “Tickets were sold in advance and the evening was a big success, with the 60 available tickets selling out in just 10 days with people still enquiring leading up to the gig.”
Last year, Will raised £200 for Emmaus in Cambridge through his music.
You may also want to watch:
The single is out now and available to download free at www.jwato.com/imsolonely
- 1 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 2 Lib Dems score notable successes in East Cambridgeshire
- 3 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 4 Littleport tops poll for the lowest turnout in council elections
- 5 Stagecoach suspends Milton park and ride
- 6 Drink driver TWICE rammed off-duty officers' car
- 7 Death crash driver who fled is jailed
- 8 Voters 'given a clear indication that they wish for us to try and run the council'
- 9 Farm shop receives 'overwhelming' response ahead of opening
- 10 30 East Cambs candidates compete for 8 Cambridgshire County council seats