Sing! Choirs to host series of summer sings
- Credit: Archant
Sing! Choirs is celebrating a great year so far having turned five-years-old.
100 choir members came together for one big sing, followed by performances at the Camden Roundhouse in London, as well as Ely Cathedral during the Science Festival and a sell-out performance during the Isle of Ely Arts Festival.
Kathryn Rowland, musical director, is running a series of Summer Sings throughout August.
“These are one-off sessions where you will learn a complete song, have lots of fun and laughs, as well as lots of great singing,” she said.
“Everyone is welcome to come and be involved and they are a great opportunity to try Sing! Choirs as well.
You may also want to watch:
“There are no auditions for Sing! Choirs – just love singing a great range of pop, rock and songs from the shows and you will be a welcome member.”
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.singchoirs.com
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 3 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 4 New Ely cinema, royal visit, Welney gets a hall and Thomas a new car
- 5 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 6 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut
- 7 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire
- 8 80 ‘pieces of graffiti’ removed by council in just six months
- 9 Triple judo Olympic champion to give masterclass for Ely Dojo
- 10 Lets get Cambridgeshire back on the buses says mayor