Sign up for aerobathon and help raise hundreds of pounds
- Credit: Archant
Fitness instructors Lesley Wright and Lisa Barker are joining forces to step, jump and kick their way to hundreds of pounds for Alzheimer’s Research.
The duo work at the Paradise Centre, in Newnham Street, and will be leading a joint aerobics and interval training session at the gym on April 6 to raise money for the charity.
Starting at 11.15am, the duo will put volunteers through their paces with a 90-minute high-energy fitness routine in the main hall, and they are hoping to sign up as many participants as possible.
Lisa said: “There will be a £5 charge for the workout, which will include aerobics and BodyMax in an interval training format. The class will be fun, challenging and suitable for all fitness abilities, with all the money raised going to Alzheimer’s Research.”
Later in the month, Lesley will be running the London Marathon to add to the funds raised by the event.
You may also want to watch:
To register your interest, visit the Paradise Centre or call 01353 667580.
- 1 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 2 Dr Nik in Ely for his first day as Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Mayor
- 3 Man suspected to have stolen '£300-400' of alcohol in store theft
- 4 Have your say on Network Rail increasing rail capacity through Ely
- 5 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 6 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 7 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 8 Eggs from Peregrine Falcons nesting on Ely Cathedral rooftop hatch
- 9 Railways to royalty - a nostalgic look at Ely and Cambridgeshire
- 10 Punch in face leaves man with fractured nose