Shoppers can help to boost Liam’s Fund
SOHAM shoppers are helping to boost Liam Fairhurst s appeal for the CLIC Sargent children s cancer charity by taking part in a special competition. The Easter Prize Grid competition is being held at the Soham branch of the Cambridge Building Society. Cust
SOHAM shoppers are helping to boost Liam Fairhurst's appeal for the CLIC Sargent children's cancer charity by taking part in a special competition.
The Easter Prize Grid competition is being held at the Soham branch of the Cambridge Building Society.
Customers pay £1 and choose a character from a square on the grid. Characters with a number on the back win an Easter treat.
The building society has donated Easter eggs and the town's Co-op, Budgens and One Stop have also given prizes.
You may also want to watch:
All money raised will go to the appeal launched by Liam who has raised more than £130,000 despite battling with cancer.
- 1 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 4 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 5 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 6 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 7 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 8 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
- 9 Fireworks join Christmas lights on the Covid cancelled list for Ely
- 10 Rats are causing 'abhorrent situation' in town, admits councillor