Shopmobility looks for mystery shoppers
ELY S Shopmobility is launching Fantastic Fridays to promote the scheme. From Saturday until Friday, August 11, anyone registering with the scheme and booking a scooter using the password Friday will receive a free energy-saving advice pack, including
ELY'S Shopmobility is launching
Fantastic Fridays to promote the scheme.
From Saturday until Friday, August 11, anyone registering with the scheme and booking a scooter using the password 'Friday' will receive a free energy-saving advice pack, including energy-saving lightbulbs and a cotton shopping bag.
On August 18 Ely Shopmobility is asking anyone who hires a scooter to take photos of Ely using a disposable camera provided.
You may also want to watch:
A selection of photos will be put on display giving a different perspective of Ely from Shopmobility.
Between August 24 and 25 new and existing users of the scheme are being invited to become mystery shoppers and report back on how Ely shops rate for accessibility and helpfulness. Certificates will be awarded to the shops that get the highest rating.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 3 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 4 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 5 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 6 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 7 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 8 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 9 Teen rape case prompts city market safety review
- 10 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
A Name the Scooter competition is being launched between August 26 and 31, and users will be invited to enter their suggestions when they book their Friday scooters.
Ely's free Shopmobility service operates on Thursday, Friday and Saturday between 10.30am and 1pm and 2pm and 4pm. For further details or to book a session ring 01353 666655.