Shopmobility looks for mystery shoppers
ELY S Shopmobility is launching Fantastic Fridays to promote the scheme. From Saturday until Friday, August 11, anyone registering with the scheme and booking a scooter using the password Friday will receive a free energy-saving advice pack, including
ELY'S Shopmobility is launching
Fantastic Fridays to promote the scheme.
From Saturday until Friday, August 11, anyone registering with the scheme and booking a scooter using the password 'Friday' will receive a free energy-saving advice pack, including energy-saving lightbulbs and a cotton shopping bag.
On August 18 Ely Shopmobility is asking anyone who hires a scooter to take photos of Ely using a disposable camera provided.
A selection of photos will be put on display giving a different perspective of Ely from Shopmobility.
Between August 24 and 25 new and existing users of the scheme are being invited to become mystery shoppers and report back on how Ely shops rate for accessibility and helpfulness. Certificates will be awarded to the shops that get the highest rating.
- 1 Table made from 5,000-year-old oak tree to be unveiled at Ely Cathedral in honour of The Queen
- 2 Princess Anne unveils new 'national treasure' Jubilee table in Ely
- 3 Villagers can be proud says school head as Ofsted gives thumbs up
- 4 Met Office weather: Yellow storm and flood warning for East of England
- 5 See inside this Grade II listed former pub with self-contained annexe
- 6 Three brass instruments worth £20k stolen from church
- 7 Table made from 5,000-year-old oak tree arrives at Ely Cathedral
- 8 Hand clinic offering additional type of treatment for arthritis sufferers
- 9 'Energy and hope' on the agenda for new Ely mayor
- 10 Family pay tribute to brothers, 13 and 17, killed in horror BMW crash
A Name the Scooter competition is being launched between August 26 and 31, and users will be invited to enter their suggestions when they book their Friday scooters.
Ely's free Shopmobility service operates on Thursday, Friday and Saturday between 10.30am and 1pm and 2pm and 4pm. For further details or to book a session ring 01353 666655.