Appeal for dashcam footage after cyclist dies in collision
- Credit: Archant
A police appeal for dashcam footage is underway after a cyclist died following a collision with a car.
The man was cycling along Shelford Road, just outside Fulbourn, when he was in collision with a silver Vauxhall Corsa being driven by a woman at just after 4.15pm on Friday July 24.
Emergency services were called but the man was declared dead at the scene. The driver of the car was shaken but not hurt and has spoken to police.
Police are now looking to speak to anyone who witnessed the collision or the car or cyclist just prior.
They would particularly like to hear from two separate passing motorists who stopped at the scene before continuing on their way.
You may also want to watch:
The road was closed to allow investigations to take place.
Anyone who witnessed the collision or has dash cam footage is urged to call 101 and ask for Sgt Craig Wheeler, at the road policing unit, or visit www.cambs.police.uk/report
- 1 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 2 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 3 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland
- 4 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 5 Amazing escape for driver in A11 crash
- 6 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 7 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash
- 8 Fireworks join Christmas lights on the Covid cancelled list for Ely
- 9 Mayor's ‘hop-on hop-off' public travel revolution
- 10 Sex offender caught with 76 of most serious child abuse photos