Shed with motorcycle inside catches fire in St Ovins Green, Ely

Shed with motorcycle inside catches fire in St Ovins Green, Ely

Shed with motorcycle inside catches fire in St Ovins Green, Ely - Credit: Archant

A shed with a motorcycle inside caught fire in St Ovins Green, Ely yesterday.

One crew from Ely was called to the blaze at 12.55pm.

Firefighters used one hose reel to enxtignuish the fire.

The cause of the fire was accidental.

Crews returned to their station by 1.27pm.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter