Shed goes up in flames following electrical fault

ELY-Fire-Engine-0040

- Credit: Archant

An electrical fault caused a shed to go up in flames on Tuesday.

Firefighters from Soham were called to a property in Mildenhall Road, Fordham, at about 6.51pm.

Crews remained at the scene for an hour while the blaze was extinguished.

The cause of the fire is accidental, resulting from an electrical fault.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus