Man in his 20s charged with three counts of attempted murder following incident in Little Downham
- Credit: Google Street View
A man has been charged with three counts of attempted murder following an incident in Little Downham on Monday afternoon.
Liam Clifton, who is in his 20s, will appear before magistrates in Peterborough today (Wednesday).
He has also been charged with common assault, criminal damage and two counts of common assault of an emergency worker.
Emergency services were initially called to reports of a collision in Third Drove, Little Downham shortly after 4pm on Monday.
Later, at 7:15pm, firefighters were then required at the scene as specialist equipment was needed to cut a casualty from a tractor that had overturned.
You may also want to watch:
Crews from Ely and Littleport attended the incident, released the trapped casualty who was then treated by medics from the East of England Ambulance Service.
- 1 NHS worker breaks ribs, ankle and fractures leg in four car pile-up
- 2 Potamogeton Trichoides has the last word on £6.5m Mepal crematorium
- 3 Car hits A14 barrier near Newmarket
- 4 Artist impressions of how Mepal will be transformed into a £6.5m crematorium
- 5 Spat at police officer tests positive for Covid-19
- 6 Gin could be just the tonic needed for dilapidated farm buildings
- 7 Viewers react to 'brilliant' 24 Hours in Police Custody: Black Widow
- 8 Village’s community Co-op will open next month after New Year delays
- 9 Dad of two killed on Fen road
- 10 Company ‘paralysed by Brexit’ forced to open warehouse in Holland