Man in his 20s charged with three counts of attempted murder following incident in Little Downham
- Credit: Google Street View
A man has been charged with three counts of attempted murder following an incident in Little Downham on Monday afternoon.
Liam Clifton, who is in his 20s, will appear before magistrates in Peterborough today (Wednesday).
He has also been charged with common assault, criminal damage and two counts of common assault of an emergency worker.
Emergency services were initially called to reports of a collision in Third Drove, Little Downham shortly after 4pm on Monday.
Later, at 7:15pm, firefighters were then required at the scene as specialist equipment was needed to cut a casualty from a tractor that had overturned.
You may also want to watch:
Crews from Ely and Littleport attended the incident, released the trapped casualty who was then treated by medics from the East of England Ambulance Service.
- 1 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 2 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 3 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 4 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 5 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 6 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 7 Drunk driver failed to spot police car parked next to her
- 8 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 9 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 10 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'