Send us all your cute pet pictures
HOW much do you love your pet? Enough to enter him or her in the Ely Standard Pet Of The Year competition? This week we are launching Pet Of The Year and all you have to do is send us a photograph of your pet. You can email it to us or bring in your favo
HOW much do you love your pet? Enough to enter him or her in the Ely Standard Pet Of The Year competition?
This week we are launching Pet Of The Year and all you have to do is send us a photograph of your pet. You can email it to us or bring in your favourite photo to our reception at 38 Market Street in Ely.
We have teamed up with Alan's Ark pet shop and equestrian centre in Soham who will be the main sponsor of the competition. The first prize is £50-worth of vouchers to spend at Alan's Ark and a framed photograph of the winning pet; the second prize is a framed photograph of the pet that makes it into second place.
All your pets will be featured in a special picture bonanza in our issue of Juky 26. So get clicking because the deadline for us to receive photographs is July 23.
You may also want to watch:
The photographic prizes will be professionally done and owners will be able to pose with their pets if they choose to.
So whatever you have, large or small, old or young, dog or goldfish, get your photos rolling in.
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 'My UK dream became a reality': World first sake brewery launches in Ely
- 3 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 4 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 5 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 6 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut
- 7 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 8 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 9 80 ‘pieces of graffiti’ removed by council in just six months
- 10 Lets get Cambridgeshire back on the buses says mayor
INFO: You can send photos to: the Ely Standard, 38 Market Street, Ely, Cambs, CB7 4LS or you can email them to the editor at: firstname.lastname@example.org