Seminar on leadership
THE Ely Business Ethics Forum will hold its autumn seminar on October 25 and 26 at The Bishop s Palace in Ely. Led by Professor Dame Sandra Dawson, professor of management studies at the Judge Business School, the seminar will be entitled Management and M
THE Ely Business Ethics Forum will hold its autumn seminar on October 25 and 26 at The Bishop's Palace in Ely.
Led by Professor Dame Sandra Dawson, professor of management studies at the Judge Business School, the seminar will be entitled Management and Moral Leadership.
Other speakers will include representatives from British Telecom and John Lewis.
It is the third seminar promoted by the Ely Forum which was founded by Canon Peter Sills, Vice-Dean of Ely Cathedral.
You may also want to watch:
He said: "The cathedral developed this seminar programme as part of its mission to provide a hospitable space where people from business and the voluntary sector can explore the serious middle ground - the ethical issues that concern everyone and which transcend party and individual interests. Anyone can come - you don't have to be religious!"
A highlight of the seminar is a Son et Lumiére presentation in which participants walk through history in the Cathedral followed by dinner and discussion in the 13th Century Undercroft of the Almonry restaurant.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 3 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 4 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 5 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 6 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 7 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 8 Stanley, 95, publishes first book to beat lockdown blues
- 9 Residents asked to share ideas on how improve cycling and walking in East Cambs town
- 10 Golf club's £8,850 donation for dementia singing charity All In Sound
For more details, contact Lesley Ann Thompson by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01353 660350 or visit Ely Cathedral's website on www.cathedral.ely.anglican.org/