Seminar on leadership
THE Ely Business Ethics Forum will hold its autumn seminar on October 25 and 26 at The Bishop s Palace in Ely. Led by Professor Dame Sandra Dawson, professor of management studies at the Judge Business School, the seminar will be entitled Management and M
THE Ely Business Ethics Forum will hold its autumn seminar on October 25 and 26 at The Bishop's Palace in Ely.
Led by Professor Dame Sandra Dawson, professor of management studies at the Judge Business School, the seminar will be entitled Management and Moral Leadership.
Other speakers will include representatives from British Telecom and John Lewis.
It is the third seminar promoted by the Ely Forum which was founded by Canon Peter Sills, Vice-Dean of Ely Cathedral.
He said: "The cathedral developed this seminar programme as part of its mission to provide a hospitable space where people from business and the voluntary sector can explore the serious middle ground - the ethical issues that concern everyone and which transcend party and individual interests. Anyone can come - you don't have to be religious!"
A highlight of the seminar is a Son et Lumiére presentation in which participants walk through history in the Cathedral followed by dinner and discussion in the 13th Century Undercroft of the Almonry restaurant.
- 1 Inside the £165,000 luxury river boat for sale in the Fens
- 2 See inside this Grade II listed former pub with self-contained annexe
- 3 Princess Anne unveils new 'national treasure' Jubilee table in Ely
- 4 Weekend closure for A142 for bridge works between Ely and Chatteris
- 5 Villagers can be proud says school head as Ofsted gives thumbs up
- 6 Table made from 5,000-year-old oak tree to be unveiled at Ely Cathedral in honour of The Queen
- 7 See inside this £1.7m country house with its own lake near Ely
- 8 7 great places to get a bottomless brunch in Cambridgeshire
- 9 Coach shocked as girls football idea goes from strength to strength
- 10 Three brass instruments worth £20k stolen from church
For more details, contact Lesley Ann Thompson by email at email@example.com or phone 01353 660350 or visit Ely Cathedral's website on www.cathedral.ely.anglican.org/