Sell fruit, veg or flowers to help Isleham Horse and Pony Rescue Centre
- Credit: Archant
A horse rescue centre is looking for people to sell fresh fruit and vegetables and flowers on a roadside stall to help raise money for their cause.
Isleham Horse and Pony Rescue Centre said: “Time to spare? Or at home wanting something to do. Would you be interested in selling fresh vegetables and flowers and new laid eggs at your premises.
“Looking for a busy area with lots of passing trade, Please get in touch if you can help. All monies raised comes directly to the centre.”
Willow Tree Stables is the home of the centre and is about two km west of Isleham.
It was started to give a safe home for life to unwanted horses, ponies and donkeys but now also offers riding facilities.
You may also want to watch:
“We offer a unique and exciting opportunity for horse lovers. This great opportunity allows you to full or part loan a horse at the fraction of the usual cost.
“We have on site an all weather surface floodlit ménage, lunge pit and access to great hack routes.
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 3 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 4 Triple judo Olympic champion to give masterclass for Ely Dojo
- 5 New Ely cinema, royal visit, Welney gets a hall and Thomas a new car
- 6 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 7 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 8 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 9 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire
- 10 New-look Crusaders show fighting spirit to earn comeback triumph
For more information visit their website or Facebook page.
Their latest fund raising venture was a prize raffle which raised £385 with help from Finishing Touches, Spikes and Ponies, Pure Beauty and TFM Isleham.