Sell fruit, veg or flowers to help Isleham Horse and Pony Rescue Centre
- Credit: Archant
A horse rescue centre is looking for people to sell fresh fruit and vegetables and flowers on a roadside stall to help raise money for their cause.
Isleham Horse and Pony Rescue Centre said: “Time to spare? Or at home wanting something to do. Would you be interested in selling fresh vegetables and flowers and new laid eggs at your premises.
“Looking for a busy area with lots of passing trade, Please get in touch if you can help. All monies raised comes directly to the centre.”
Willow Tree Stables is the home of the centre and is about two km west of Isleham.
It was started to give a safe home for life to unwanted horses, ponies and donkeys but now also offers riding facilities.
“We offer a unique and exciting opportunity for horse lovers. This great opportunity allows you to full or part loan a horse at the fraction of the usual cost.
“We have on site an all weather surface floodlit ménage, lunge pit and access to great hack routes.
- 1 Mexican restaurant to open inside former Frankie & Benny's in Ely
- 2 Village road closing for five weeks for temporary barrier installation
- 3 Soham tribute to 'honest, funny, intelligent and understanding human being'
- 4 'A little talent very thinly spread' Mike Rouse, in his own words
- 5 Breakup and burglary! Couple's chaos after £101m win on Euromillions
- 6 Inferno BBQ to be occupied by sister company Forbidden Burger Co
- 7 Ex-soldier Rob on a mission to bring 'ideas and energy' to Ely
- 8 Students ‘over the moon’ to receive letter from The Queen during project
- 9 Mike Rouse, councillor, former mayor and historian, dies aged 82
- 10 Inclusivity at the heart of Dr Pip's goals ahead of Ely by-election
For more information visit their website or Facebook page.
Their latest fund raising venture was a prize raffle which raised £385 with help from Finishing Touches, Spikes and Ponies, Pure Beauty and TFM Isleham.