Seasonal stalls to kick off the summer at Ely Markets
- Credit: Archant
Ely Markets will play host to a number of seasonal stalls to celebrate the start to the summer holidays.
Visitors to the market will be able to sample street food stalls ranging from wood fired pizzas and Thai food to sweets, vegan treats and a pop up bar tomorrow (July 21).
There will also be retail stalls offering everything from vintage dresses to crafts and jewellery.
The whole shopping and dining experience will be accompanied by live music from Jacen Bruce, Bertie Buck, Nik Lowe and Sonny Midnight.
To bring a summery festival theme to the occasion, face painting, henna tattoos, hair feathers and a bouncy castle will be on offer to celebrate the start of the school holidays.
You may also want to watch:
Emma Grima, commercial director, said: “We hope the Summer Late showcases that Ely Markets is a place for all the family and how fortunate we are to have an excellent calibre of stallholders each and every week.”
The Summer Late is on between 4pm and 8:30pm at Market Place, Ely. Admission is free.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 3 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 4 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 5 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 6 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 7 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 8 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 9 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 10 Teen rape case prompts city market safety review