SE Cambs MP Lucy Frazer goes into self-isolation after family member ‘has symptoms of the coronavirus’
- Credit: Archant
SE Cambs MP Lucy Frazer revealed today she is self-isolating after a family member developed symptoms of the coronavirus.
Ms Frazer, a Government minister, made her announcement on Twitter just after midday.
“A member of my family has symptoms of the coronavirus, so in line with Government advice I am self-isolating,” she tweeted.
“I am feeling very well and continue my work as prisons and probation minister as well as serving my constituents.”
She was appointed as a Minister of State at the Ministry of Justice on July 25 last year.
She was Solicitor General from 9 May 2019 to 25 July 2019.
She was previously Parliamentary Under Secretary of State at the Ministry of Justice.
- 1 Pedestrian struck on Ely Road in Littleport
- 2 Mexican restaurant to open inside former Frankie & Benny's in Ely
- 3 Village road closing for five weeks for temporary barrier installation
- 4 Ex-soldier Rob on a mission to bring 'ideas and energy' to Ely
- 5 Breakup and burglary! Couple's chaos after £101m win on Euromillions
- 6 Soham tribute to 'honest, funny, intelligent and understanding human being'
- 7 'A little talent very thinly spread' Mike Rouse, in his own words
- 8 Council bans use of agricultural land to extend garden
- 9 Students ‘over the moon’ to receive letter from The Queen during project
- 10 Former Baptist chapel to be turned into four-bedroom house
She was elected as Conservative MP for South East Cambridgeshire in 2015.