SE Cambs MP Lucy Frazer goes into self-isolation after family member ‘has symptoms of the coronavirus’
- Credit: Archant
SE Cambs MP Lucy Frazer revealed today she is self-isolating after a family member developed symptoms of the coronavirus.
Ms Frazer, a Government minister, made her announcement on Twitter just after midday.
“A member of my family has symptoms of the coronavirus, so in line with Government advice I am self-isolating,” she tweeted.
“I am feeling very well and continue my work as prisons and probation minister as well as serving my constituents.”
She was appointed as a Minister of State at the Ministry of Justice on July 25 last year.
You may also want to watch:
She was Solicitor General from 9 May 2019 to 25 July 2019.
She was previously Parliamentary Under Secretary of State at the Ministry of Justice.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 3 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 4 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 5 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 6 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 7 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 8 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 9 Teen rape case prompts city market safety review
- 10 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
She was elected as Conservative MP for South East Cambridgeshire in 2015.