‘Scary but fun’ ghostly Halloween tours at Oliver Cromwell’s House, Ely
- Credit: Archant
Head to Oliver Cromwell’s House this Halloween weekend for a ghostly guided tour that’s “scary but fun.
“The nights have well and truly crept in and the other inhabitants of Cromwell’s House have decided to come out,” say organisers.
“Be prepared to hear directly from our ghosts and hopefully the man himself.”
The tours take place tonight (27) and tomorrow (28) at 7pm and 9pm, then at 9pm on Sunday (30) and Monday (31).
Tours take around an hour.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets, £12 each, available by calling 01353 662062 or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 2 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 3 Plans revealed for new A10 pedestrian bridge
- 4 'I feel alive for the first time': Slimmer lost half his body weight in lockdown
- 5 Ely Cathedral hosts legendary jockey Frankie Dettori's only book signing
- 6 Man charged over death threats to deputy Labour leader Angela Rayner
- 7 Memorial stone for Cambridge student laid hidden in undergrowth for 80 years
- 8 Cambridgeshire hospitals busy and staff tired and abused
- 9 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 10 Matt’s 46-day charity cycle from Burwell to Istanbul raises over £2,000