Say no to Mereham - How you can get involved
THE Ely Standard is throwing its weight behind the fight to Say No to Mereham. If you want to get involved there are many ways in which you can help. - Register your protest with the secretary of state for communities and local government, MP Hazel Blears
THE Ely Standard is throwing its weight behind the fight to Say No to Mereham.
If you want to get involved there are many ways in which you can help.
- Register your protest with the secretary of state for communities and local government, MP Hazel Blears, at Jubilee House, 51 The Crescent, Salford, M5 4WX or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register your protest with the agent for Multiplex, The Barton Willmore Planning Partnership, 1 High Street, Chesterton, Cambs, CB4 1WB.
You may also want to watch:
- Sign the petition on the 10 Downing Street website at http//petitions.pm.gov.uk/SAYNO2MEREHAM/
- Sign the petition in post offices at Wilburton, Stretham and Haddenham, the Spar shop in Haddenham or on the Ely market stall on Saturday, September 22 and 29.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 3 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 4 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 5 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 6 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 7 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 8 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 9 Teen rape case prompts city market safety review
- 10 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- Pre-register your desire to speak at the inquiry with Lynette Duncan at Persona Associates by email at Lynette-Duncan@personaassociates.co.uk or by phone on 01403 217799
- Download a Say No to Mereham sign from www.east-cambs.gov.uk/
mereham or buy a placard sign from Julie Parr on 01353 741380. Car stickers and posters are also available from the Ely Standard office at 38 Market Street, Ely.
- Volunteer to attend the inquiry, join the demonstration or just take on one of the many campaign tasks by calling Julie Parr on 01353 741380.