Make Christmas magical with a letter from Santa with the help of Arthur Rank Hospice
- Credit: Archant
Arthur Bear is teaming up with the North Pole to bring the magic of Christmas to children in Cambridgeshire with letters from Santa.
Youngsters are invited to write personalised letters to Santa with the help of Arthur Rank Hospice.
Aisha Graves, community fundraiser, who is helping support Arthur Bear in his seasonal partnership with Santa, said: “A big thank you must go to Santa and his elves, who have agreed to find time within their busy toy-making schedule, to work with us on our special personalised letters to the lucky children of Cambridgeshire.
“When they heard how the donations for ‘Letters from Santa’ would help support the Hospice, they were delighted to help. They, and we, are looking forward to making lots of children feel very special this Christmas.”
Amy, mum of Joseph and Caoimhe, who were lucky enough to receive a personalised letter last year, said: “My kids loved receiving their personalised letters from Santa.
“It really added to the magic of Christmas last year and they couldn’t wait for Christmas Day to arrive!”
Aisha said, a letter from Santa is the gift which gives back in the true spirit of Christmas.
- 1 'He saved my life' - Karolina thanks optician after spotting unknown brain tumour
- 2 Two suffer serious injuries after A10 crash
- 3 Jail for fraudulent accountant who tried to steal £200k of employer’s money
- 4 Baby murder trial hears mother joked tot self-harmed
- 5 Cyclist in hospital with life-threatening injuries after crash
- 6 Man subjected to 'unprovoked attack' at village pavilion
- 7 Bank cards, electrical items and jewellery stolen in burglary
- 8 New cops truck catches out law-breaking drivers in successful week
- 9 Father and son accused of man's murder set to stand trial this summer
- 10 Poet, Jo, shares poem in memory of sister to mark World Cancer Day
“As well making a special time of year all the more enchanting, you will be helping support the Hospice’s vital fundraising efforts.
“The Charity needs to secure £8.1 million every year to deliver its essential services free of charge to patients and their loved ones.”
• Arthur Bear has a few requests for letters sent for Santa. Please ensure your letter request arrives at the Arthur Rank Hospice before December 16 so that he can get it to Santa in good time.
• Be sure to get ages correct, remember that the dates for ‘Letters from Santa’ have been guided by the current Royal Mail recommendations for Christmas post, but that once Santa has posted them they are unable to take responsibility for any delays in delivery.
• To register, fill out the simple form at www.arhc.org.uk/santaletters or phone the Hospice’s fundraising team on 01223 675888. A small donation of £5, £10, or £15 is suggested to help raise vital funds for the Hospice.