Make Christmas magical with a letter from Santa with the help of Arthur Rank Hospice
- Credit: Archant
Arthur Bear is teaming up with the North Pole to bring the magic of Christmas to children in Cambridgeshire with letters from Santa.
Youngsters are invited to write personalised letters to Santa with the help of Arthur Rank Hospice.
Aisha Graves, community fundraiser, who is helping support Arthur Bear in his seasonal partnership with Santa, said: “A big thank you must go to Santa and his elves, who have agreed to find time within their busy toy-making schedule, to work with us on our special personalised letters to the lucky children of Cambridgeshire.
“When they heard how the donations for ‘Letters from Santa’ would help support the Hospice, they were delighted to help. They, and we, are looking forward to making lots of children feel very special this Christmas.”
Amy, mum of Joseph and Caoimhe, who were lucky enough to receive a personalised letter last year, said: “My kids loved receiving their personalised letters from Santa.
You may also want to watch:
“It really added to the magic of Christmas last year and they couldn’t wait for Christmas Day to arrive!”
Aisha said, a letter from Santa is the gift which gives back in the true spirit of Christmas.
- 1 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 4 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 5 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 6 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 7 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 8 Council expects to spend £2.4m less on older people due to 'Covid loss'
- 9 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 10 Lisa Leader makes it to Germany for life prolonging treatment
“As well making a special time of year all the more enchanting, you will be helping support the Hospice’s vital fundraising efforts.
“The Charity needs to secure £8.1 million every year to deliver its essential services free of charge to patients and their loved ones.”
• Arthur Bear has a few requests for letters sent for Santa. Please ensure your letter request arrives at the Arthur Rank Hospice before December 16 so that he can get it to Santa in good time.
• Be sure to get ages correct, remember that the dates for ‘Letters from Santa’ have been guided by the current Royal Mail recommendations for Christmas post, but that once Santa has posted them they are unable to take responsibility for any delays in delivery.
• To register, fill out the simple form at www.arhc.org.uk/santaletters or phone the Hospice’s fundraising team on 01223 675888. A small donation of £5, £10, or £15 is suggested to help raise vital funds for the Hospice.