Sandringham Craft Fair returns for third year
- Credit: Archant
Now in its third year the Sandringham Craft Fair, ‘Just Crafts’, is the region’s leading event for artisan crafts held in Sandringham.
Running from Friday 20 to Sunday 22 April, it’s a craft show specifically for artists, designers and crafters who design and make their own products.
There will be some of the best in the country demonstrating their talents and giving visitors the opportunity to buy a piece of creativity for the home or garden.
Amongst this year’s working craft demonstrations, there will be experts in glassblowing, chainsaw carving and bodging (where a bodger essentially makes chair legs and braces, using a string powered lathe).
Other attractions include demonstrations by blacksmiths, woodturners, corn dolly makers, fabric weavers and bee keeping.
You may also want to watch:
The halls will also host a range of food and drink, cheeses, wines, real ales, meats, pastries, cakes, cider and Mediterranean food from regional and national producers and retailers.
For more information visit sandringhamcraftshow.co.uk
- 1 'My UK dream became a reality': World first sake brewery launches in Ely
- 2 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 3 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 4 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 5 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 6 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 7 Transport company donates advertising to children’s brain tumour charity
- 8 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 9 Gym’s ‘money for miles’ Children in Need fundraiser
- 10 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut